If you like my real estate posts (and know that I’m not assuming you do), you’ll get a kick out of this:
Low six figures will get you a studio in Brooklyn (with window air conditioning no less). Note that there are no kitchen photos which generally means that at best, it’s nothing special. At least there’s an elevator.
This is a pretty nice Manhattan rental for the price.
I’m always curious to know what the amount I paid for my condo in DC would buy elsewhere. Today’s sampling:
- East Harlem “Elegance”
- An Upper East Side 1 BR with high monthly fees
- A Lower East Side “Bargain”
- A lot in East Williamsburg Brooklyn. And by lot, I don’t mean “tons of space,” I mean an empty lot.
- In the Dominican Republic, a ranch (really?)
- A 2BR/2BA in Culver City
- A really nice house in the Philly suburbs
- An oceanfront 2 BR condo in Hollywood, FL