Spotted at my neighborhood bodega.
(I bought the ‘arrugula’ and brie)
A little. Don’t get carried away now.
The video below? Watch it right now. Laugh with me.
My jaw dropped. I smiled. I giggled. I cringed remembering the awkward in-school assembly for girls only.
But then I resumed laughing and pressed Replay.
You know how I love some good subway ad graffiti
I just want to know how they did it so neatly!
1. This Jimmy Kimmel Live video of celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves. I can’t tell you why this makes me laugh even after repeated viewings. It just does.
2. This pic of my friend’s toddler eating brownies.
3. This quiz about Tim Riggins. Because Tim Riggins.
4. This movie. Yes, Enough Said is poignant given James Gandolfini’s sudden death, but Julia Louis-Dreyfus is amazing and fun.
5. This Aaron Paul video Breaking Boise. I love seeing him have fun with his Breaking Bad fame.
Excerpt from the end of an email I sent to three of my college friends on February 5, 1999:
My new cell phone has text paging.
If, for some reason, you ever find yourself needing to reach me so desperately (ha, ha!), you can send messages to me at http://www.attws.com/general/msg_center/index.html.
I think I’m a little too connected!
Had I been able to look into the future to see Twitter, my little mind would have been blown.
Brooklyn is often stranger than fiction.
But also hilarious.
I’m always excited when I get to cross something off my NYC To Do List. This time it was Item #4: Attend a Saturday Night Live taping.
Even better, I got to attend SNL dress rehearsal for season 39’s premiere hosted by my idol, Tina Fey. The musical guest, Arcade Fire, added to my excitement.
If you are curious about the experience, keep reading. Continue reading
Not new but somehow I missed it.
Thanks for the giggle Diandra!