What will Emily
subject her dates to and her suitors do tonight? We have already seen her use grocery shopping as a date, and had Muppets involved. Perhaps the whole crew will visit Sesame Place!
These are some of the tweeters I can’t watch Bachelorette without:
Dana aka @Possessionista is not just hilarious, but also helpful. She finds out what Emily is wearing so that if we like it, we can go buy it ourselves.
Of course I follow @AshleySpivey. Sweet Southern gal that she is, Ashley manages to get some snark into her tweets without being mean. That’s a delicate balance. Her blog is fun too.
- Andrea Lavinthal, who recently moved from US Weekly to People Magazine, is a must-follow: @andilavs
- I love @jenniferweiner‘s tweets even though she never replies to me (sigh).
- Eliza Orlins of Survivor fame who is a total badass even when judging beauty pageants
- TV Guide’s Robyn Ross
- Alison aka The Knotty Bride
- Jen Peros from US Weekly
- Jenna Burke of Bachelor fame aka @TheOverAnalyst
Who are your favorite people to tweet with during Bachelor and Bachelorette? Please let me know in the Comments section so I can follow too.