Things get on my nerves. Specifically, I’m talking about word trends. Expressions.
Does that make me an irritable brat? Perhaps.
Here’s a list of phrases I’d ban if I were the boss of everything.
- I DIE. Because you didn’t. You’re still here and tweeting. I see you in my timeline–at least for now.
- Rise and grind. On my grind. Anything grind unless you’re talking about coffee beans.
- All of the… Give me ALL OF THE COFFEE. I have ALL OF THE FEELS. That.
- I can’t. Even though sometimes there’s really no more applicable phrase.
- Obsessed. You probably just really like it.
- Push present. NEVER SAY THIS IN MY PRESENCE. Not ever.
- This _____ is everything. This cookie is everything. This picture is everything.
- All the feels.
- My ovaries are exploding. If that really happened, I think you’d be in far too much pain to tweet, right?
I realize that soon I will hate every word and phrase. The world might even fall silent. Is that such a bad thing?
What word or phrase would you ban?
Hahahaa, I am guilty of using most if not all of those. I also blame twitter, my vocabulary changed (for the worse) after I joined.
I dislike when “smart take” is put in front of a link when clearly it is NOT. But you already clicked the link by then.
Also, Derp … I hate used it myself.
I’m guilty too. I just get tired of the sayings fast and want everyone else to also!