The Bachelor returns tonight. And said Bachelor is Juan Pablo Galavis. This guy:
Sexy right? Desiree didn’t get him. Or maybe it was that she couldn’t say his name and thus didn’t see a lasting romance as possible with him.
Twitter definitely wanted more Juan Pablo.
Juan Pablo is a bit cheeky. I like that.
Hey @ChrisRSiegfried I know @DesHartsock is YOURS but I will ALWAYS be her Lone Ranger… 🙈😂😂 pic.twitter.com/c9fZE9EiCo
— Juan Pablo Galavis™ (@JuanPaGalavis) January 3, 2014
If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know that during Bachelor I tweet a lot. So much so that I sometimes end up in Twitter Jail and have to tweet from @BadChicklette.
What do you think will happen this season? Will we see the most dramatic rose ceremony ever?
Other Bachelor prep links:
- An open letter to Juan Pablo by Possessionista
- Bachelor producer Robert Mills aka @Millsy11374 in the Twitter Spotlight
- “The bachelorettes and their princess dopplegangers” by Sarah Herron
- Juan Pabs, do these things by Bachelor Burn Book
- Get to know Ashley Spivey, Jenna Burke and Jaclyn Swartz
- Is Juan Pablo supporting his daughter? There’s a story here but consider the source.
Oh my, he is gorgeous!