But I’m focused now. Ready to tackle stuff and add new To Dos.
1. Check out Sleep No More – accomplished!
2. Eat at Traif – achieved, more than once.
3. See the Radical Camera exhibit – missed. That will teach me to pick things with realistic deadlines. Maybe.
5. Raise a stein at Radegast Beer Hall – done. Brunch there was OK but not exciting enough to post about (apparently). I need to try again.
6. Visit the World Trade Center Memorial – Negative.
9. See Book of Mormon – argh, still haven’t done.
11. Take the Brooklyn Brewery tour
14. Get tickets to Orphans on Broadway (missed it unfortunately)
15. Eat at Peter Luger – this should be the easiest due to proximity but no.
What would be on your To Do List for wherever you life?