I worry that…
- I will forget to make myself undiscoverable on Tinder.
- Someone will hit me in the nose during a well-intentioned hug.
- I won’t get enough Old Forge-style pizza or naps.
- Mom will suggest seeing the movie, Carol. I do not want to see Carol with you, Mom.
- I will cry every day I am back home, missing Dad. He loved Thanksgiving.
- I will lose my mind telling family friends all of the reasons that they need to stop thinking that Trump is actually vote-worthy. I’d direct them to Sarah Silverman’s tweet but I don’t want to foist them on Twitter.
- Someone will ask me why I don’t have a boyfriend.
- No one will ask me why I don’t have a boyfriend because they assume I’m a lost cause.
Hopefully your Thanksgiving holiday is lighthearted and fun – at least compared to mine!