I had been in somewhat proximity with Aaron Paul twice before, but failed to actually meet him.
Fortunately there are second (and third, and fourth…) chances in life. Continue reading
Search terms are like dreams: the only ones people care about are their own. The only people who get dream analysis from me are my nearest and dearest, you hear?
But this one was too bizarre not to share.
What the what?!
PS I *did* meet Chrissy Teigen, and I did post about Aaron Paul so the search terms are not totally screwy.
I was recently blathering on about how much I adore Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Her Instagrams are terrific.
And then she did this
…with my crush Aaron Paul and the superb Bryan Cranston.
Yeah, I’ll tune in. Job well done, folks.
1. This Jimmy Kimmel Live video of celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves. I can’t tell you why this makes me laugh even after repeated viewings. It just does.
2. This pic of my friend’s toddler eating brownies.
3. This quiz about Tim Riggins. Because Tim Riggins.
4. This movie. Yes, Enough Said is poignant given James Gandolfini’s sudden death, but Julia Louis-Dreyfus is amazing and fun.
5. This Aaron Paul video Breaking Boise. I love seeing him have fun with his Breaking Bad fame.
I’m always excited when I get to cross something off my NYC To Do List. This time it was Item #4: Attend a Saturday Night Live taping.
Even better, I got to attend SNL dress rehearsal for season 39’s premiere hosted by my idol, Tina Fey. The musical guest, Arcade Fire, added to my excitement.
If you are curious about the experience, keep reading. Continue reading
Aaron Paul. Fortunately there’s a whole BuzzFeed section dedicated to him.
Update: This Aaron Paul slideshow is amazing.
Before I got hooked on Breaking Bad, I didn’t get the fuss. Continue reading