1. Rode the Super Bowl Blvd toboggan. It was fun to see Times Square from that vantage point. I wish I’d had time to take more photos.
2. Attended an advance movie screening with @misshope. OK, so the movie, Non-Stop, wasn’t good but it was fun to catch up with my friend and we got free popcorn plus a beverage the size of my head! Continue reading →
1. This blog post by Rod Benson about how Malibu was ruined for him. More blogging please, Rod.
2. The Twitter account @SeinfeldToday that imagines what the show’s episodes would be like if the show were still in production. Remember: Seinfeld ended before texting and Facebook, before lots of things.
George gets upset when his favorite songs go from Classic Rock to Oldies on the radio. Kramer makes bathtub FourLoko.
3. What constitutes ‘traffic’ and ‘lines’ makes me giggle. Parking is easy and on Black Friday, it was free downtown. When people complain, I want to show them city traffic and explain how it teaches patience but I bite my tongue. Usually.