Because of my injury and a cold, I didn’t do anything I had planned for the weekend.
Sadly the list of what I DIDN’T do is much more interesting than what I did.
Things I did not do this weekend:
- See Snow White and the Huntsman. It seems everyone else did. I hope to go one night this week.
- Attend the BBQ Battle. I get sad-hungry just thinking about it.
- Drink my way through Bed-Stuy. Check out the pics of those who did.
- Check out Governor’s Island. It’s my friend @markcwebster‘s new favorite thing.
- Help thirteen people escape a burning building in my neighborhood.
- Drink cocktails in honor of the Queen’s Jubilee. I don’t have any time for the monarchy.
What I did do this weekend:
- Let my darling friend play taxi. She took me to dinner at La Superior Saturday and for a manicure Sunday.
- Continued reading this amazing book.
- Browsed shoes like this which are apparently my present, not just my future.
- Ate frosting by the pound from Georgetown Cupcakes (now open in NYC) in spite of knowing I can’t do much of anything at the gym.
Enough about me. Let’s talk about you: what did you do this weekend?