1. This Jimmy Kimmel Live video of celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves. I can’t tell you why this makes me laugh even after repeated viewings. It just does.
2. This pic of my friend’s toddler eating brownies.
3. This quiz about Tim Riggins. Because Tim Riggins.
4. This movie. Yes, Enough Said is poignant given James Gandolfini’s sudden death, but Julia Louis-Dreyfus is amazing and fun.
5. This Aaron Paul video Breaking Boise. I love seeing him have fun with his Breaking Bad fame.
Have you met Abby Draper? No? Me either, and it’s a problem.
For now, I have to be content to follow this upbeat (but real) publicist on Twitter and enjoy her adventures in Los Angeles. I’m hoping that she might eventually inspire me to try SoulCycle.
OneChicklette: Your favorite qualities in a love interest
@AbbyDraper: Let’s go with top three. I like a man with a quick wit and sense of humor, a kind heart and an ambitious drive.
OneChicklette: Your chief characteristic (one word)
OneChicklette: What you appreciate most in your friends Continue reading
He’s still hot, but…you know. (Video)
Let’s take a walk down memory lane, shall we? Click ‘like’ because you know you want to.